Links

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

**News Update**

Firstly, welcome to all the new readers!
A recent contest with fellow blogger, Maritime Shopper, has brought plenty of new readers my way, as well as facebook fans & Etsy shoppers. Working with Chelsea on this project has been lots of fun. If you haven't already you should check out her fashion blog. (there are even a few hours left to enter the giveaway!)

I will make sure to let you all know who won the draw, after Chelsea announces it on her blog!

In  other news, I have been holding my own contest for fans of my facebook page & customers from Etsy for the best fan photo! We have so many amazing, fun & beautiful entries & the one with the most votes wins.  If you haven't checked them out yet or haven't voted you can see them here.


Fan, Kenicke Street, wearing her Darling Dilemma
Okay... so what else is new? Oh, I now have a twitter account, DarlingDilemma and am wadding thru that learning curve wondering if anyone is reading or even seeing my 'tweets' lol.  AND I'm preparing for what I hope is a successful Black Friday & Cyber Monday.  Stay tuned for news of.... a.... SALE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment