Links

Monday, August 22, 2011

And The Winner is...

I've been waiting for this moment all week! It is time to tell you all who the winner of my summer contest is! Hopefully one of you will be slightly happier than I am to hear the winner but I am pleased none the less to announce that the winner is...

Krista Skov-Nielsen!

Krista writes the blog, A Ferry Crossing Away & wrote this totally cute post about the contest!

Her favorite piece was Crocus Burst

Krista has won a necklace & earring set in her choice of colour or colour combination in my brand new fall style of necklace! I'm so happy to bring you all a preview of the new style today.



The new simple pieces hang on simple wire, getting their beauty from magnificent, unique collections of beads, textures & colours.  An extra bonus? The price point of these new pieces is 30$ to $40!


I think one of my favorite things about this style is the way they hang & can be layered with other pieces.

The necklace length can be altered as per customer preference & have been created in over a dozen colours already! Make sure to check the fanpage & my website throughout the week to see them unveiled!

Again thank you Krista & everyone for entering! Remember - just because you didn't win does not mean you can't get a wonderful Darling Dilemma creation - ALL items are currently on sale til the end of the month!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! I can't believe I won! I never win anything. Ugh! Now the difficult part: choosing which of these beautiful pieces to pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Krista!! Love the new necklaces with the wire, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete