Links

Friday, March 25, 2011

Sprung!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

Although it might not FEEL like spring yet, here in Saint John it is certainly starting too look like it. One day I looked out into the mountains of snow & within days the scenery changed to lawns with muddy spring grass & brilliant sunshine.
This week I was even treated to lunch with a family of six as I sat in my car admiring...

To me each season has very obvious colour associations... autumn oranges & cranberry, winter blues, spring... always greens & very earthy tones.


http://www.etsy.com/listing/69616288/tender-glass-bead-necklace
 Here I've used some favorite greens & definitely my colour of the year - purple! There are some amazing hints of brown in this piece as well... the whole thing coming together like the growth, soil & flowers of a garden.

Here are a few other pieces & colours from my Spring line;

Orchid

Aster

1 comment:

  1. What a treat to see those deer out and about!!!

    Love the colour in the tender glass bead necklace!

    ReplyDelete