Links

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mom, Mom, Mama... Mama

Mom & I at my 2005 wedding
It is my mom's birthday today. I'd tell ya how old but it's quiet possible I might feel the glare across the provinces.... hehhehe.

It is hard to be away from everyone sometimes & all the special events, days, occasions & parties make it harder. So tonight my brother's celebrate with my parents & Grandmother with what I can only assume is a fabulous downtown Toronto dinner, & boy do I ever wish I was in on it!

But, I scored mom a great gift... an awesome gift... heck I'm gonna say it, the BEST gift!!

...I'm driving her gorgeous grandson (aka my son) home for a 4 day visit in May!

Boy & I, March 2011
And so, in celebration of my mom's birthday, mother's on my mind & upcoming Mother's Day (May 8th this year folks!) I invite you to check out all the items in my shop (and new ones to come all the time) this week as I offer 15% off your purchase with the code; MOM11
Or visit my facebook fan page to commission something one of a kind & special, just for your one of a kind mother!


And Happy Birthday Mom!! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment