Links

Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Autumn of Happy Beading!


WICKED & WEIRD on Etsy
 As we close out on the first official day of autumn, I wanted to share some of what I have been working on for DarlingDilemma.  Things happen fast in the crafting world, one always has to be ready for the next leap, the next season & the next holiday.  Those of us who create, always have to think ahead & try to interpret what you the buyers, might want next (and we have to think of it before you!).


ICY BLUE on Etsy now!
 Sometimes (usually) I just make what I want to make, hope someone will love it & it all works out.  When fall was approaching I lucked out because my current colour obsession happened to be the same as everyone else's! Purple!
Elderberry, necklace & earring set


Pretty Girls Make Graves available on etsy


And of course, made obvious by this post, my other favorite thing is my big time SCORE of various beads of awesome & epic proportions! Mainly all the great skull beads, of dyed turquoise & some tiny acrylic that I have collected. With Halloween & October coming I figured I could finally enjoy them & let the rest of the world get a little freaky too!

DYING ROSE, found on etsy
 I love love love photography my pieces, showing them here gives them a life of their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment